Compilation problemm
Andrzej M.
2009-09-29 10:46:56 UTC
After upgradig my CVS form 1.6515 to 1.6604 i can't comile any "#pragma
BEGINDUMP" sections in my prg's.
i 'm getting : "undefined symbol "hb_stackST" in function
HB_FUN_MY_FUNCTION" in line f.e.

#pragma BEGINDUMP

#include "hbapi.h"
#include "hbvm.h"
#include "hbapierr.h"
#include "hbapiitm.h"
#include "hbstack.h"

HB_FUNC( HBRW_ISPAINTING )
{
BOOL bIsPainting;
static BOOL s_bIsPainting = FALSE;
bIsPainting = s_bIsPainting;
if (ISLOG(1))
{
s_bIsPainting = hb_parl(1);
}
hb_retl( bIsPainting ); //here is error
}
#pragma ENDDUMP

i suppose tha it has something in common with resent changes in *.h files
i've tried but i really dont't know how to solve this.
i use xMake. Any advice?
Andrzej
ps when i change hbstack.h and. hbapi.h to those from 1.6515 its'ok but of
course that's no solution :)
c***@gmail.com
2009-09-29 12:44:29 UTC
Hi

change the code to

#pragma BEGINDUMP

#include "hbapi.h"

HB_FUNC( HBRW_ISPAINTING )
{
BOOL bIsPainting;
static BOOL s_bIsPainting = FALSE;
bIsPainting = s_bIsPainting;
if (ISLOG(1))
{
s_bIsPainting = hb_parl(1);}

hb_retl( bIsPainting ); //here is error}

#pragma ENDDUMP

Regards
Luiz
Hi,
course that's no solution :)
Andrzej M.
2009-09-30 09:06:22 UTC
I've found the reason o my problemm. I had have defined -DHB_STACK_MACROS in
my xMate C Compiler settings and removing that helped. This setting has
worked with previous wersions and not with current. I'm not an expert with
internal xHarbour settings and don't know the reaseon it was put that way
( it's very old xMake cfg file ) before.
Andrzej