Which Sourcecodeeditor ?
Michael Hagl
2010-07-22 12:48:54 UTC
Hi,

since today I'm using TSE (Dos) source code editor for Clipper and xharbour,
because I have not found a better one.

Sometimes I'm working with Vulcan, here I'm using VIDE instead of
VisualStudio. Now I have the idea to use VIDE also for editing the xhb-prg
files. And I think VIDE does a good job for this. In VIDE I can define a
projekt for my xhb-projects and can manage alle the source files. I have
syntax highliting, split windows, Word completion and all what I'm
expecting. Ok compiling within VIDE does not work for it is Vulcan, but that
does not matter.

Those who are searching for a good sourcecode editor for xbase prg-files,
have a look on VIDE !!

VIDE can be downloaded on www.govulcan.net. On site for Trialversion you can
find VIDE.

Michael Hagl
Massimo Belgrano
2010-07-22 14:13:40 UTC
Post by Michael Hagl
[...]
Michael

Hbide have a good sourcecodeeditor and work for clipper harbour and
xharbour
here the official documentation: http://hbide.vouch.info/

Here same info from my blog http://harbourlanguage.blogspot.com/
where you can find a ready to use version

Belgrano Massimo
Michael Hagl
2010-07-23 07:45:28 UTC
Hi Massimo.

realy good tool. Intellisence works realy great.

Mosttimes splitwindow veritcal does not work. In splited window I want to
edit another source file so I can see two sourcefiles on screen

How to setup to compile/link xharbour.com version ? Have not find any info

Michael Hagl
Belgrano Massimo
Massimo Belgrano
2010-07-23 10:11:47 UTC
Post by Michael Hagl
Post by Michael Hagl
[...]
I try a reply
1)
from here http://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B8GgbIH3gP2WZjAzODkxMTItMjVkOS00ODI3LWI3OWUtNmIzZTlkOGU4M2Ri&hl=it
Download hbide
Download hbmk2 if you want use with xharbou
and visit the online documentation http://hbide.vouch.info/

2) convert xhp to hbp
hbmk2 test.hbp -xhp=test.xhp
use follow coomand line of hbmk2 -xhp=<file> convert .xhp
(xMate) project file to .hbp file
adapt if use hbmake or xbp
-hbmake=<file> convert hbmake project file to .hbp file
-xbp=<file> convert .xbp (xbuild) project file to .hbp file

3) open with notepad test..hbp project created in prev step
add follow row if yoy use xharbour
-3rd=hbide_xhb=YES
add follow row if yoy use xbase++
-3rd=hbide_xpp=YES
add follow row if yoy use clipper
-3rd=hbide_clp=YES

4) addlib missing from your env that nor are standard like
with -l and name of lib or better refer to hbc is present
-lfivehx
-lFivehc.
-lhbzip.lib
-lct.lib

5) open your project from hbide using open project and test.hbp
press f9 to compile
Michael Hagl
2010-07-26 07:19:00 UTC
Hi,

I got the following error when want to build

Project [ Y:/xp/CSAUFx/APRG.PRG ] Launch [ Yes ] Rebuild [ Yes ] Started [
09:16:25 ]

Batch File Exists => c:\temp\rn4lvq.bat

Batch File Contents =>

hbmk2 -q -trace -info -lang=en -width=0 -rebuild -hbexe
Y:\xp\CSAUFx\APRG.PRG

Command => C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe

Arguments => /C c:\temp\rn4lvq.bat

CurDir() => Dokumente und Einstellungen\ich Starting in => Y:\xp\CSAUFx\

Y:\xp\CSAUFx>hbmk2 -q -trace -info -lang=en -width=0 -rebuild -hbexe
Y:\xp\CSAUFx\APRG.PRG

hbmk2: Autodetected platform: win

hbmk2: Error: HB_INSTALL_PREFIX not set, failed to autodetect.

Please run this tool from its original location inside the Harbour
installation or set HB_INSTALL_PREFIX environment variable to Harbour's root
directory.

Exit Code [ 3 ] Exit Status [ 0 ] Finished at [ 09:16:25 ] Done in [ 0.09
Secs ]

Detected executable => Y:\xp\CSAUFx\

Sorry, cannot launch project because of errors...

press f9 to compile
Michael Hagl
2010-07-26 10:11:49 UTC
Hi,
when building there is the following error:

Project [ CSauf-hbide ] Launch [ No ] Rebuild [ No ] Started [ 12:10:08 ]

Batch File Exists => c:\temp\6ceuw4.bat

Batch File Contents =>

C:\hbIDE\hbmk2.exe
C:\hbIDE\projects\_temp.hbp -q -trace -info -lang=en -width=512

Command => C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe

Arguments => /C c:\temp\6ceuw4.bat

CurDir() => Dokumente und Einstellungen\ich Starting in => C:\hbIDE\projects

C:\hbIDE\projects>C:\hbIDE\hbmk2.exe
C:\hbIDE\projects\_temp.hbp -q -trace -info -lang=en -width=512

hbmk2: Autodetected platform: win

hbmk2: Error: HB_INSTALL_PREFIX not set, failed to autodetect.

Please run this tool from its original location inside the Harbour
installation or set HB_INSTALL_PREFIX environment variable to Harbour's root
directory.

Exit Code [ 3 ] Exit Status [ 0 ] Finished at [ 12:10:08 ] Done in [ 0.06
Secs ]

Michael

press f9 to compile
Pritpal Bedi
2010-07-23 17:52:16 UTC
Hello Michael
Post by Michael Hagl
realy good tool. Intellisence works realy great.
Thanks.
Post by Michael Hagl
Mosttimes splitwindow veritcal does not work.
I could not follow "Mosttimes splitwindow veritcal does not work".
It always work. Please download the latest from:
http://hbide.vouch.info/ ( uploaded just now ).
and please report any issues with splitting.
Post by Michael Hagl
In splited window I want to edit another source file so I can see two
sourcefiles on screen
This is not implemented yet. I will think on this issue and hopefully
will comeup with a solution. I agree it is needed many times.
Post by Michael Hagl
How to setup to compile/link xharbour.com version ? Have not find any info
As such hbIDE does not support any other compilation protocol except
Harbour and xHarbour.org. But luckily there is a work-around. Follow the
steps
outlined below:

1. Download latest hbIDE from link above and install.
( It is important because this distro contains latest hbmk2.exe also )
2. Open <Setup><hbIDE Setup><Paths> page.
3. Provide - hbIDE_root_folder/hbmk2.exe - in <hbmk2 executable> field.
You can input manually or click on "folder" button next to the field,
navigate to hbIDE's root folder and select hbmk2.exe.
4. Save and exit hbIDE, re-run hbIDE which will ensure that your
settings are saved permanently.
5. Open <Setup><Tools & Utilities> dialog.
6. Provide a <Name>.
In <Command Line> field provide path to xbuild.exe.
In <Parameters> field provide your_project.xbp with full path.
7. Check both <Capture Output> and <Open Console> checkboxes.
8. Click <Execute> to test if your project is build.

9. Report back upto above point if carried out successfully.
I will explain then how to hook them as your build tool next.

Regards
Pritpal Bedi
a student of software analysis & design
Massimo Belgrano
2010-07-24 08:04:27 UTC
Post by Michael Hagl
How to setup to compile/link xharbour.com version ? Have not find any info
As such hbIDE does not support any other compilation protocol except
Harbour and xHarbour.org. But luckily there is a work-around. Follow the
steps
1. Download latest hbIDE from link above and install.
    ( It is important because this distro contains latest hbmk2.exe also )
2.
Regards
Pritpal Bedi
a student of software analysis & design
Hello Pritpal
Here i have updated hbmk2,hbide at
https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B8GgbIH3gP2WZjAzODkxMTItMjVkOS00ODI3LWI3OWUtNmIzZTlkOGU4M2Ri&hl=it
i propose follow way
convert from hbmake,xmate,xpbuild xhp to hbp

( hbmake to hbp)
hbmk2 test.bc -hbmake=test.hbp
(xmate to hbp)
hbmk2 test.hbp -xhp=test.xhp
(xbpuild to hbp)
hbmk2 test.hbp -hbmake=test.hbp
i suggest analyse resultcommand line of hbmk2 -help
to undestrand what is test.hbp is a collect of command line
each command contained in command line of "hbmk2 -help" may be used
as row in hbp
xhp=<file> convert .xhp (xMate) project file to .hbp
file
-hbmake=<file> convert hbmake project file to .hbp file
-xbp=<file> convert .xbp (xbuild) project file to .hbp
file

3) open with notepad test.hbp project created in prev step
add follow row as first if you use xharbour
-3rd=hbide_xhb=YES
add follow row if yoy use xbase++
-3rd=hbide_xpp=YES
add follow row if yoy use clipper
-3rd=hbide_clp=YES

4) addd any lib missing from your env that nor are standard like
ore better load hbc if aivable
Michael Hagl
2010-07-26 12:37:16 UTC
Hi Pritpal,

Slitwindown seem to work.
HbIde does not save projects functions lookup. When closing and restarting
HbIde it re-tags the lookup table.
But when first closing the Lookup table and than closing HbIde and starten
HbIde and than opens the projects functions lookup by clicking an ican at
right side than the lookup table appears at once without re-tag

Michael
Pritpal Bedi
2010-07-27 19:49:16 UTC
Hi
Post by Michael Hagl
Slitwindown seem to work.
Ok.
Post by Michael Hagl
HbIde does not save projects functions lookup. When closing and restarting
HbIde it re-tags the lookup table.
But when first closing the Lookup table and than closing HbIde and starten
HbIde and than opens the projects functions lookup by clicking an ican at
right side than the lookup table appears at once without re-tag
Yes, first time you are to re-tag. Then subsequent runs just load
re-tagged projects. hbIDE does not save tags for modified sources
automatically.
You need to re-tag projects periodically to keep it uptodate.

enjoy hbIDEing... Pritpal Bedi
Michael Hagl
2010-07-26 14:39:49 UTC
Hi Pritpal,

I would wish to sort the prg functions list. Because in big prgs its hard to
find a special function name

Michael
Pritpal Bedi
2010-07-27 19:50:19 UTC
Hi
Post by Michael Hagl
I would wish to sort the prg functions list. Because in big prgs its hard to
find a special function name
On my TODO list, will do it soon.

enjoy hbIDEing... Pritpal Bedi
Massimo Belgrano
2010-08-01 10:47:53 UTC
Post by Pritpal Bedi
Hi
Post by Michael Hagl
I would wish to sort the prg functions list. Because in big prgs its hard to
find a special function name
On my TODO list, will do it soon.
enjoy hbIDEing... Pritpal Bedi
Done by Pritpal

Revision: 15212
http://harbour-project.svn.sourceforge.net/harbour-project/?rev=15212&view=rev
Author: vouchcac
Date: 2010-07-28 15:41:16 +0000 (Wed, 28 Jul 2010)

Log Message:
-----------
* contrib/hbxbp/xbplistbox.prg
+ Added: method :setVisible().

* contrib/hbide/ideedit.prg
* contrib/hbide/hbide.prg
+ Implemented: "Functions List" now supports "Sorted" and "Natural
Order"
display which is switchable via right-click context menu.

* contrib/hbide/idedocks.prg
% Fixed: a rare bug where if hbIDE is minimized by any other action
than clicking on the "Minimize" title-bar icon on the right,
on restoration it was producing RTE.

* contrib/hbide/idesaveload.prg
+ Added: ::aDictionaries instance variable. Futuristic
implementation.
Michael Hagl
2010-08-03 07:21:13 UTC
Hi,

I have a great problem with special chars. All german umlauts (ASCII 81,
84, 149 and so on) are converted to ? when saving a
prg file. Therefore the HbIde is useless for european users.

Michael
Post by Pritpal Bedi
Hi
Pritpal Bedi
2010-08-03 19:51:23 UTC
Hi
I have a great problem with special chars. All german umlauts  (ASCII 81,
84, 149 and so on) are converted to ? when saving a
prg file. Therefore the HbIde is useless for european users.
You did not reported it anytime and concluded that it is useless.

1. Open hbIDE.
2. From <Setup><Codepage><...> select codepage which supports
German accent, or experiment with others, until you find the
correct one.
3. Exit hbIDE, reenter. Your source will be OK.

BTW you have a habit not to respond to any solution I forward.
So going by this tendancy I can assume that you will not respond
to these instructions also.

Even then I will wait.

Regards
Pritpal Bedi
Massimo Belgrano
2010-08-03 21:14:41 UTC
Post by Pritpal Bedi
Hi
I have a great problem with special chars. All german umlauts  (ASCII 81,
84, 149 and so on) are converted to ? when saving a
prg file. Therefore the HbIde is useless for european users.
You did not reported it anytime and concluded that it is useless.
1. Open hbIDE.
2. From <Setup><Codepage><...> select codepage which supports
   German accent, or experiment with others, until you find the
   correct one.
3. Exit hbIDE, reenter. Your source will be OK.
BTW you have a habit not to respond to any solution I forward.
So going by this tendancy I can assume that you will not respond
to these instructions also.
Even then I will wait.
Regards
Pritpal Bedi
Hi pritpal
i confirm than each unicode info are lost when file is saved
follow operation
1. Open hbIDE.
2. From <Setup><Codepage><Imb850>
3. Exit hbIDE, reenter. Your source will be OK.
4. reopen hide
5. New source(test.prg)
6. ? "┌─┬┐" //insert with alt + 218 +196 +194+191 (must used
keybad numeric or copy from here)
7. save
8. exit hbide
9. open hbide and open the file test.prg
Pritpal Bedi
2010-08-04 07:16:15 UTC
Massimo

You simply miss the point.

I am talking about German emulates only, not UNICODE.

Pritpal Bedi
Massimo Belgrano
2010-08-04 08:41:47 UTC
Post by Massimo Belgrano
Massimo
You simply miss the point.
I am talking about German emulates only, not UNICODE.
Pritpal Bedi
Sorry for my misunderstanting.
i was think that refer to chatacter in codepace like 1252 to
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows-1252
Maurício Ventura Faria
2010-08-04 11:47:10 UTC
Hi.
I have the same problem and didi what you suggested changing to codepage
IBM850.
The results became worse than before, more char changes.
Can you tell wow do I configure the ide to use an external source code
editor ?
--
Maurício Faria

"Pritpal Bedi" <***@gmail.com> escreveu na mensagem news:ef1accb3-4926-458c-a9db-***@g21g2000prn.googlegroups.com...

Pritpal Bedi
Massimo Belgrano
2010-09-18 10:33:18 UTC
Hi
In last day Pritpal have switched hbide to uf8 and now it will
automatic manage codepage
you can try from
https://sourceforge.net/projects/harbour-project/files/binaries-windows/nightly/harbour-nightly-win.exe/download

and you can read information upcoming in my blog http://harbourlanguage.blogspot.com/
Maurício Faria
Pritpal Bedi
2010-09-20 02:17:00 UTC
Hello Michael
Post by Michael Hagl
I have a great problem with special chars. All german umlauts (ASCII 81,
84, 149 and so on) are converted to ? when saving a
prg file. Therefore the HbIde is useless for european users.
It has been completely resolved in todays' upload at
http://hbide.vouch.info/

Give it another try.

Based on following ChangeLog:

+ contrib/hbqt/qtcore/g/THBQEvents.prg
+ contrib/hbqt/qtcore/g/THBQSlots.prg
+ Missings from prev commit of Viktor.

* contrib/hbqt/qtgui/doc/en/class_qpainter.txt
* contrib/hbqt/qtgui/g/QPainter.cpp
* contrib/hbqt/qtgui/g/TQPainter.prg
* contrib/hbqt/qtgui/qth/QPainter.qth
+ More streamlined many-to-one function calls.
Still a work in progress.

* contrib/hbide/hbqreportsmanager.prg
* contrib/hbide/ideactions.prg
* contrib/hbide/idemain.prg
* contrib/hbide/idesaveload.prg
+ Implemented: Harbour level codepage protocol.
Please make experiments.

WARNING: you may need to re-select appropriate
codepage from <MainMenu><Setup><Codepages> menu option
before saving any source. Better would be - select
codepage as above and exit hbIDE, reenter.

* contrib/hbqt/qtcore/hbqt_hbslots.h
- Deleted: references to QSessionManager().

* contrib/hbqt/qtgui/g/QApplication.cpp
* contrib/hbqt/qtgui/qth/QApplication.qth
! QTextCodec::codecForLocale() => QTextCodec::codecForName( "UTF8" )

This synchronizes the codepage used by hbQT for its translation
operations. It is not needed in QCoreApplication() because
for all types of hbQT based applications QApplication() is
ever to be called as first line.

TODO: needed an option for users to set Harbour's recognized codepages.

* contrib/hbqt/qtcore/hbqt_hbslots.cpp
* contrib/hbqt/qtcore/hbqt_hbslots.h
+ Added: signals for QApplication().

* contrib/hbqt/qtgui/qth/QPainter.qth
! Prepared: drawText() for single call protocol as :hbDrawText().

* contrib/hbqt/qtgui/doc/en/class_qpainter.txt
* contrib/hbqt/qtgui/g/QPainter.cpp
* contrib/hbqt/qtgui/g/TQPainter.prg
* Re-generated.

* contrib/hbqt/qtgui/qth/QPainter.qth
+ Implemented: single call :drawLine() method.

* contrib/hbqt/utils/hbqtgen.prg
+ Implemented: "..." parameter as method argument.
Needed to streamline in single call of Qt's
overloaded by argument type methods.

* contrib/hbide/hbqreportsmanager.prg
! Demonstrated the use of QPainter():drawLine( ... )
with variable type of argument types.

NOTE: this mechanism holds good if arguments are
constructed via Q*Class( ... ) call only.
Also this mechanism seems to be working best
for only those classes of Qt which are neither
inherited nor inheriting other class. The
classes in this bracket are like - QBrush,
QColor, QPixmap, QRect, QPoint, etc.

* src/rtl/ttopbar.prg
! Changed: Instance variable <cargo> to SETGET METHOD cargo( xCargo ).
Request received on SF's bug tracker.

* contrib/hbqt/qtgui/g/QComboBox.cpp
* Re-generated.

* contrib/hbqt/qtgui/qth/QComboBox.qth
! Detached one child from GC cycle - :setView()

* contrib/hbxbp/xbpcombobox.prg
! Fixed to support inheritance.

Thanks Shum for real-time Xbase++ code example.
Now it can be compiled with Harbour + hbQT without any line change.

* contrib/hbqt/qtgui/qth/QIcon.qth
! An important change in constructor.

TO-REMEMBER: whenever any parameter has to be tested with
HB_ISCHAR() and HB_ISPOINTER(), HB_ISCHAR() must ever be
checked first then HB_ISPOINTER(), at least for hbQT.

* contrib/hbqt/utils/hbqtgen.prg
! Fixed: how a QIcon() is passed to another methods.

* contrib/hbqt/qt*/g/*.prg
* contrib/hbqt/qt*/doc/en/*.txt
* Auto generated.

* contrib/hbide/ideshortcuts.prg
! Demonstrated: how a QLabel can be intercepted for key events.

* contrib/hbide/ideactions.prg
* contrib/hbide/ideobject.prg
! Minor.

* contrib/hbqt/hbqt_hbmk2_plugin.hbs
+ Added: required :pPtr initialization.

* contrib/hbqt/qtcore/hbqt_misc.prg
! Changed the way hbqt_ptr( oQtOROtherObject ) was returning :pPtr.
Now it checks <:pPtr> instance variable's presence if it
is a member of the class or not.

WARNING: Now onwards any class derived from hbQT class must contain
:pPtr instance variable to work properly.

* contrib/hbqt/qtgui/THbQtUI.prg
+ Added: :pPtr instance vaiable.

* contrib/hbide/idemain.prg
! A last minute miss.

* contrib/hbide/ideactions.prg
* contrib/hbide/idesaveload.prg
+ Implemented: UTF-8 codepage strictly.
We need to explore how Harbour defined codepages can be implemented.

* contrib/hbqt/qtcore/hbqt.h
+ #include "hbapistr.h"

* contrib/hbqt/utils/hbqtgen.prg
+ Implemented: QString to respect Harbour Str API to respect UTF-8.

* contrib/hbide/qt*libs/*.cpp
* Re-generated.

This implementation overcomes a long standing glich in hbIDE at least.

* contrib/hbxbp/xbp.ch
+ Added XBP_*_GROUP constants.

* contrib/hbxbp/xbpwindow.prg
! :group instance variable now returns XBP_NO_GROUP instead of 0.

* contrib/hbqt/hbqt_hbmk2_plugin.hbs

* contrib/hbqt/qtgui/g/QGraphicsEllipseItem.cpp
* contrib/hbqt/qtgui/g/QGraphicsLineItem.cpp
* contrib/hbqt/qtgui/g/QGraphicsPathItem.cpp
* contrib/hbqt/qtgui/g/QGraphicsPixmapItem.cpp
* contrib/hbqt/qtgui/g/QGraphicsPolygonItem.cpp
* contrib/hbqt/qtgui/g/QGraphicsRectItem.cpp
* contrib/hbqt/qtgui/g/QGraphicsScene.cpp
* contrib/hbqt/qtgui/g/QGraphicsSimpleTextItem.cpp
* contrib/hbqt/qtgui/g/QGraphicsTextItem.cpp
* contrib/hbqt/qtgui/g/QWidget.cpp
* Regenerated.

* contrib/hbqt/qtgui/qth/QGraphicsEllipseItem.qth
* contrib/hbqt/qtgui/qth/QGraphicsLineItem.qth
* contrib/hbqt/qtgui/qth/QGraphicsPathItem.qth
* contrib/hbqt/qtgui/qth/QGraphicsPixmapItem.qth
* contrib/hbqt/qtgui/qth/QGraphicsPolygonItem.qth
* contrib/hbqt/qtgui/qth/QGraphicsRectItem.qth
* contrib/hbqt/qtgui/qth/QGraphicsScene.qth
* contrib/hbqt/qtgui/qth/QGraphicsSimpleTextItem.qth
* contrib/hbqt/qtgui/qth/QGraphicsSvgItem.qth
* contrib/hbqt/qtgui/qth/QGraphicsTextItem.qth
* contrib/hbqt/qtgui/qth/QWidget.qth
* contrib/hbqt/qtwebkit/g/hbqtwebkit.h
! Corrected constructors which were wrongly based
on p->HBQT_TYPE_Q*Class for certain situations.

CAUTION: HBQT_TYPE_Q*Class member of hbQT structure
is only usable for objects which neither _INHERIT_ nor
_INHERITED_ by any other class. Also it may pose
problems if direct pointer obtained from some
method call is supplied to the constructor.

- contrib/hbqt/qtgui/hbqt_hbqgraphicsrectitem.cpp
- contrib/hbqt/qtgui/hbqt_hbqgraphicsrectitem.h
- Deleted sub-classes no longer required.

* contrib/hbqt/tests/testbrow.prg
* contrib/hbqt/tests/testqaim.prg
* contrib/hbqt/tests/testres.prg
! Adopted to new hbQT syntax.
Q*Class():new( ... ) => Q*Class( ... )

Regression is highly possible, so please verify.

* contrib/hbide/hbqreportsmanager.prg
* contrib/hbide/hbqtoolbar.prg
* contrib/hbide/ideactions.prg
* contrib/hbide/idebrowse.prg
* contrib/hbide/idedict.prg
* contrib/hbide/idedocks.prg
* contrib/hbide/ideedit.prg
* contrib/hbide/ideeditor.prg
* contrib/hbide/idefindreplace.prg
* contrib/hbide/idefunctions.prg
* contrib/hbide/ideharbourhelp.prg
* contrib/hbide/idehome.prg
* contrib/hbide/idemain.prg
* contrib/hbide/idemisc.prg
* contrib/hbide/ideprojmanager.prg
* contrib/hbide/idesaveload.prg
* contrib/hbide/ideshortcuts.prg
* contrib/hbide/ideskeletons.prg
* contrib/hbide/idethemes.prg
* contrib/hbide/idetools.prg
* contrib/hbide/idewizard.prg
! Adopted to new hbQT class syntax.
Q*Class():new( ... ) => Q*Class( ... )

Regression is highly possible, so please report errors.

* contrib/hbxbp/hbpprocess.prg
* contrib/hbxbp/xbp3state.prg
* contrib/hbxbp/xbpbitmap.prg
* contrib/hbxbp/xbpbrowse.prg
* contrib/hbxbp/xbpcheckbox.prg
* contrib/hbxbp/xbpclipboard.prg
* contrib/hbxbp/xbpcombobox.prg
* contrib/hbxbp/xbpdialog.prg
* contrib/hbxbp/xbpfiledialog.prg
* contrib/hbxbp/xbpfontdialog.prg
* contrib/hbxbp/xbpgeneric.prg
* contrib/hbxbp/xbphtmlviewer.prg
* contrib/hbxbp/xbplistbox.prg
* contrib/hbxbp/xbpmenubar.prg
* contrib/hbxbp/xbpmle.prg
* contrib/hbxbp/xbpprintdialog.prg
* contrib/hbxbp/xbpprinter.prg
* contrib/hbxbp/xbppushbutton.prg
* contrib/hbxbp/xbpradiobutton.prg
* contrib/hbxbp/xbprtf.prg
* contrib/hbxbp/xbpscrollbar.prg
* contrib/hbxbp/xbpsle.prg
* contrib/hbxbp/xbpspinbutton.prg
* contrib/hbxbp/xbpstatic.prg
* contrib/hbxbp/xbpstatusbar.prg
* contrib/hbxbp/xbptabpage.prg
* contrib/hbxbp/xbptoolbar.prg
* contrib/hbxbp/xbptreeview.prg
* contrib/hbxbp/xbpwindow.prg
! Adopted to new hbQT syntax.
Q*Class():new( ... ) => Q*Class( ... )

* contrib/hbqt/tests/demoqt.prg
! Adopted to new syntax.

* contrib/hbqt/utils/hbqtgen.prg
+ Implemented: Q*Class( ... ) syntax over Q*Class():new( ... ).
The tips extended by Viktor, thanks.

* contrib/hbqt/qtgui/THbQtUI.prg
! Adopted to new syntax.

* contrib/hbqt/qtcore/g/*.prg
* contrib/hbqt/qtgui/g/*.prg
* contrib/hbqt/qtnetwork/g/*.prg
* contrib/hbqt/qtwebkit/g/*.prg
* contrib/hbqt/qtdesigner/g/*.prg
* Regenerated.

* contrib/hbqt/qtgui/g/QTableWidget.cpp
* Regenerated.
* contrib/hbqt/qtgui/qth/QTableWidget.qth
* Transferred ownership of <qWidget> in :setCellWidget( nRow, nCol,
qWidget )
to its parent object.

* contrib/hbqt/qtgui/hbqt_hbqabstractitemmodel.cpp
! Reverted back last commit, was generating GPF.
This is subject to further investigation as I was trying
to locate the cause of always increasing memory consumption.

* contrib/hbqt/hbqt.ch
+ A couple of more constants.

+ contrib/hbide/resources/rp_arc.png
+ contrib/hbide/resources/rp_chord.png
+ contrib/hbide/resources/rp_diamond.png
+ contrib/hbide/resources/rp_ellipse.png
+ contrib/hbide/resources/rp_linediagleft.png
+ contrib/hbide/resources/rp_linediagright.png
+ contrib/hbide/resources/rp_linehorz.png
+ contrib/hbide/resources/rp_linevert.png
+ contrib/hbide/resources/rp_rectangle.png
+ contrib/hbide/resources/rp_roundrectangle.png
+ contrib/hbide/resources/rp_shapes.png
+ contrib/hbide/resources/rp_triangle.png

* contrib/hbide/hbide.qrc
+ Added: above images.

* contrib/hbide/hbqtoolbar.prg
+ Added: METHOD getItem().

* contrib/hbide/hbqreportsmanager.prg
+ Implemented: different shapes.
Rectangle, Rounded Rectangle, Ellipse, Arc, Chord,
Line - Horizontal, vertical, diagonal forward, diagobal backward.
Diamond, Triangle.
Graphics shapes implementation supports drag-drop features.

* contrib/hbide/ideedit.prg
! Alt+PageUp/Down now position the cursor to next line after
function ..() declaration line.
* contrib/hbide/ideshortcuts.prg
+ Added: Alt+PageDown, Alt+PageUp macros.
User now can tune it according to his editing habits.

* contrib/hbqt/qtgui/g/QPrinter.cpp
* Regenerated.
* contrib/hbqt/qtgui/qth/QPrinter.qth
! Fixed: constructor, now it accepts QPrinterInfo also as a parameter.

* contrib/hbide/ideedit.prg
+ Implemented: Alt+PageDown/PageUp keys to navigate to next/previous
function.
A request received at FWH forums.

* contrib/hbide/hbqreportsmanager.prg
! Few more steps gained on printing front.

+ contrib/hbqt/qtcore/g/HBQString.cpp
+ Added: missing file from prev commit.
Damm it, I am getting less attentive since few days last, sorry.

* contrib/hbqt/utils/hbqtgen.prg
! Code cleanup.

* contrib/hbqt/utils/qtcore.qtp
+ Added: two more classes.

+ contrib/hbqt/qtcore/qth/HBQString.qth
! It is exactly QString() class wrapper.
+ contrib/hbqt/qtcore/qth/QStringRef.qth
+ Added: two more classes.

* contrib/hbqt/qtcore/qth/QObject.qth
- Commented out two methods.

* contrib/hbqt/qtcore/g/filelist.hbm
* contrib/hbqt/qtcore/g/hbqtcore.h

+ contrib/hbqt/qtcore/g/QObject.cpp
+ contrib/hbqt/qtcore/g/QStringRef.cpp
+ contrib/hbqt/qtcore/g/THBQString.prg
+ contrib/hbqt/qtcore/g/TQStringRef.prg
+ Auto-generated.

+ contrib/hbqt/qtcore/hbqt_hbqstring.cpp
+ contrib/hbqt/qtcore/hbqt_hbqstring.h
* contrib/hbqt/qtcore/hbqtcore.hbm
+ Added: hbqt_hbqstring.cpp

* contrib/hbide/hbqreportsmanager.prg
! Some experiments.

* contrib/hbide/idemisc.prg
* contrib/hbide/idetools.prg
* contrib/hbide/ideprojmanager.prg
+ Implemented: hbIDE specific macros available in Project's Environments
batch. The usage is like :
[ MinGW 4.4.1 ]
{content} SET project_name=${project_name}
{content} SET project_path=${project_path}
All macros available in Tools & Utilities can be used here also.

+ Project Tree: context-menu - Any project building action sets
the current project to the one which is invoked. Here we have
nothing to loose, rather gain. Thanks Maurizio for pointing.

+ contrib/hbqt/qtgui/qth/QPrinterInfo.qth
+ Added: new class.

+ contrib/hbqt/qtgui/doc/en/class_qprinterinfo.txt
+ contrib/hbqt/qtgui/g/QPrinterInfo.cpp
+ contrib/hbqt/qtgui/g/TQPrinterInfo.prg
+ Auto-generated.

* contrib/hbqt/qtgui/g/filelist.hbm
* contrib/hbqt/qtgui/g/hbqtgui.h
* contrib/hbqt/utils/qtgui.qtp
+ Added: QPrinterInfo() class.

* contrib/hbide/hbqreportsmanager.prg
+ Print Preview synchronized. Now many facts are under control.
% A lot other small artifacts covered.

* contrib/hbide/idemisc.prg
* contrib/hbide/ideprojmanager.prg
* contrib/hbide/idetools.prg
+ Added: Tools & Utilities - new macros:
"source_name_less_ext"
Current editing instance's source file's name part only.
hb_fNameSplit( cSource, , @cName ) => cName
"project_title"
Last compiled project's title. If no project is yet compiled
in current session of hbIDE, then project title of current
set project is used. If no current project is set, empty
string is substituted.
"project_path"
Last compiled project's path. Rest per "project_title" above.
"project_output_path"
Last compiled project's output path. If no project has been
compiled under current session, null string is substituted.
Here no assumption is taken from current set project.

Macros added per requested by Maurizio.

* contrib/hbqt/qtcore/hbqt_hbslots.cpp
! Minor typo.

Regards
Pritpal Bedi
Massimo Belgrano
2010-09-20 11:02:51 UTC
Compliment Pritpal!

hbide has given a very reliable way
it give better reply to every question
It has been completely resolved in todays' upload athttp://hbide.vouch.info/
Give it another try.
QT Watcher
2010-09-20 11:53:04 UTC
For a quick review, here is a link for the binaries (r15509):

http://www.mediafire.com/?rfm9i5cxci5ydwi

We have to have QT Runtime DLL installed to run it.

QT Site: http://www.qtsoftware.com/

Andi
Michael Hagl
2010-09-21 08:34:54 UTC
Hello Pritpal,

sorry, at the moment I have no time to test hbide.

Since some weeks I'm using VIDE for my xhb development. The developer of
VIDE, Chris Pyrgas, has made some extensions to support xhb language (but he
has not reached hbide's level of intellisence yet).
So at the moment I can use one IDE when using xHb or Vulcan.

Michael
Pritpal Bedi
Massimo Belgrano
2010-09-22 09:56:05 UTC
Hello Michael
When you have time remember that you need
Choice donwload in tree from http://hbide.vouch.info/
simply add hbide.exe to path
and start edit your project
hbide yourproject.hbp (with list of your prg source and command line
one for each row)
I daily use hbide with great satisfaction with harbour and xharbour
Michael
Mel Smith
2010-07-27 05:19:16 UTC
Post by Michael Hagl
since today I'm using TSE (Dos) source code editor for Clipper and
xharbour, because I have not found a better one.
Michael:

Since you are familiar with TSE (the very old DOS Version), why don't
you try out their modern offering:

TSEPro (Windows 32 version).

It works perfectly at the Command Prompt level and has all the features
(and key strokes) that you are used to, and besides has *many* new and
modern features that will help you immensely in your work and productivity.
I think you can download a demo version freely from The Semware Editor (TSE)
company site with no obligation.

The executable is G32.exe

-Mel Smith